12 Things You Should Remember Once Being on Yachts
by May 31, 2017
Have you ever taken a trip on a sailing yacht? It is very different from a stay in a hotel or on a cruise liner. You ought to notice something for a perfect trip. So here we are: 12 Things You Should Remember Once Being on Yachts.
1. Wearing street shoes is not allowed on yacht. This is because sand and dirt in the streets can damage wooden decks, and tourists can be unpleasant when sitting on little stones.
2. The fresh water supplies in a yacht are limited. Some bigger boats have its system which turns sea water to fresh water. But it needs a great of energy, so tourists are requested to save water by keeping showers short.
3. The sea is very important for our life and we would like to keep it clean. So do not throw rubbish into the sea or leave anything on the islands.
4. The crew members are friendly and willing to help you when you need. So if you have a question, do not be shy to ask them.
5. The toilets and wastewater tanks on the yacht can be blocked by paper or rubbish. So you should not throw anything to it if you don't want to be stuck in this matter.
6. It is necessary to turn off fans, lights and air-condition when not used to save electricity and avoid noise from the engine and generator on the yacht.
7. Smoking is only allowed in several certain areas. This is because of the danger of fire on the yacht.
8. Sailing seems to be more difficult than you think. If you want to try it out, your crew will introduce to you.
9. You are not permitted to stand on the solar panels. It is to protect the equipment and prevent you from being slipped.
10. Remember that you are on the sailing boat playing with the wind. It can blow something if you do not hold it tight.
11. Please do not wear wet clothes on the yacht, it not, you can cause an unpleasant smell.
12. If you are satisfied with the services on the yacht, feel free to leave a tip for the crew members after your cruise.
» For those interested, our Myanmar Yacht Charters are available with many yacht options that surely will give you the authentic private holiday. Contact us today for the best price and offers!